Terms and Conditions - Donation
Thank you for your interest in donating to the projects and programs of Daya Charitable Trust. Before donating any funds, please read and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Daya Charitable Trust accepts only monetary donations. If you wish to make a donation of any intangible assets, please contact 9744959756
- We do not accept anonymous donations. However, if you would like your name to be anonymous, please contact us at 9744959756. We shall not reveal any details, except when it may be required under process of law.
- You can earmark your donations to a project of your choice.
- Daya Charitable Trust does not charge any administrative fees for transferring funds to any project or program. However, third party fees, including, without limitation, payment gateway transaction fees, bank transfer fees, will be deducted from any donation to be transferred.
- You agree that Daya Charitable Trust cannot and will not monitor the project or program beneficiary after the transfer of funds, or the completion of the project. By donating to Daya Charitable Trust, you acknowledge that you understand the risks inherent to any donation, and agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Daya Charitable Trust harmless from and against any and all claims by your related to the use of any funds donated to the Trust.
- By donating to Daya Charitable Trust online, you agree that you are making a donation out of your own funds, and are not in any way, using our online portal, to effect a transaction, which is in contravention or in violation of local laws and regulations.
- If you receive an electronic receipt for your donation but would like to receive a paper receipt, please contact 9744959756
- Tax exemption : All donations to Daya Charitable Trust are exempt under section 80G of Income Tax Act. You will receive your Tax exemption certificate within 14 days of making an online donation
- Data Security: We take utmost precautions with your data; we will never share your information. We also do not store any sensitive information like your credit card or bank details.
clicking on the I ACCEPT button, you give your consent to the Terms and
You will be directed to a secure Payment environment to make your Donation.
Daya Charitable Trust reserves the right to reject any donation, which is not complete in details like name, address, phone number, email id, etc
Our online payment gateways are to be used only by authorized donors; who have received a formal acceptance from us to receive their contributions. Unauthorized donations, and donations from entities, which have not entered their full contact details are liable to be rejected / refunded. Donations made by third party instruments; or from suspect IP addresses may be reported to domestic legal authorities.
Donors are advised to provide the right email address and phone number during registration. Our Payment Gateways conduct security checks by random choice of donors. So it is important to have the right contact details.
Notification to the Donors
In view of enhanced security checks by payment gateways on fraudulent cards and transfers, we have decided to adopt a "wait and watch" policy of keeping donor contributions in reserve funds for 40 days, before applying them to projects. Should and claim be raised by the Risk Assessment Team from the payment aggregator, we shall refund the amount to the payment gateway. The donor shall be liable for any costs on damages or legal suits. Hence, official receipts will be issued only after 40 days to the donors.